Petrofina Acquires 20% Interest in Total's Bishri Concession
Petrofina of Belgium has acquired a 20% interest in Total's 9,330-sq. km.Bishri concession in northeast Syria (for the terms of the Bishri concession,see MEES, 4 January 1988). The British firm London and Scottish Marine Oil (Lasmo)last year also acquired a 20% interest in the Bishri concession (MEES, 10October 1988). Total has now farmed out 40% of its Bishri concession.