Canadas Nations Energy Take Over Moncriefs Holdings In Azerbaijan
Nations Energy of Canada has acquired shares in two of Azerbaijans onshore fields previously held by Texas-based Moncrief Oil. Nations now holds 80% in the Kura Valley Development Company, which is developing the Padar-Kharami block. Azerbaijans state-owned oil company Socar holds the remaining 20%. Moncrief signed a production-sharing agreement (PSA) with Socar in April 1999 for the...