Petronas Farms Into Shell痴 EgyptOffshore NEMED Concession
Shell EgyptDeepwater announced on 11 December that it had signed an agreement wherebyPetronas Carigali Overseas will take a 12% interest in Egypt痴 offshore NorthEast Mediterranean Deepwater (NEMED) block. The farm-in will leave Shell with63%, Petronas with 12% and ExxonMobil with 25%. (Shell currently holds a 75% interestin the NEMED concession, with ExxonMobil holding the remaining 25%.) Operatorship...