South African Firm Farms Into Shell痴 Matruh Concession
South African oil firm Energy Africa has bought 20% ofShell痴 onshore/offshore Matruh field on Egypt痴 Mediterranean coast. Shellholds the remaining 80% stake in the concession which covers 11,754 sq. kms.Two thirds of the concession lies offshore, while the onshore part of theacreage lies directly north of Shell痴 Obayed field which is set to beginproduction of 300mn cu. ft/d of natural gas in addition to...