Investcorp To Acquire 51% In CSK Auto
Investcorp, the international investment group, has agreed to acquire a 51% controlling interest in CSK Auto, one of the largest retailers of automotive after-market parts and accessories in the US. CSK Auto will hold the remaining 49%. In a statement, Mr. Savio Tung, a member of Investcorp's Management Committee, said that the acquisition of CSK Auto (which operates stores under the trade names of Checker,...
Please log in to read the rest of this story.
You may purchase access to entire MEES digital archives by subscribing. This subscription gives you access to all the content of MEES digital archives up to 1978!