Russia's Lukoil Given 10% Of Azerbaijan's Caspian Crude Project
The Russian oil company Lukoil has been given a 10% share of the $7bn CaspianSea crude oil development project in Azerbaijan. Lukoil's 10% stake in theon-again, off-again enterprise is understood to be taken from Azerbaijan's 25%holding in the deal, and leaves the 75% held by eight western oil companiesintact. It was reported last October that Baku had reached an agreement with thewestern firms for...
Please log in to read the rest of this story.
You may purchase access to entire MEES digital archives by subscribing. This subscription gives you access to all the content of MEES digital archives up to 1978!