Financial and Banking News
Central Bank of Iraq Approves another Private Bank
The Central Bank of Iraq on 27 October approved the establishment of a newprivately-owned bank with a capital of ID150mn ($450mn), to be known as theIraqi Commercial Bank. The bank's founding committee, which has alreadysubscribed to 51% of the capital, will shortly offer the remaining 49% of theshares for public subscription. The new bank will engage in the usual banking...
Please log in to read the rest of this story.
You may purchase access to entire MEES digital archives by subscribing. This subscription gives you access to all the content of MEES digital archives up to 1978!