Middle East Economic Survey
Saudi Fransi Finances Steel Project
Banque Saudi Fransi (BSF) has agreed to provide a loan of SR912.5mn ($243.3mn) to finance the South Steel Company project in Jazan, Saudi Arabia. The BSF loan agreement was signed with Saudi Pan Kingdom Holding Company (SPKH) on behalf of Saudi Steel Company. The steel project is promoted by SPKH, which owns 60% of the project, with the remaining 40% divided among three partners including the...