Trial Production Begins At Kuwaiti-Egyptian Gas Pipeline Plant Near Port Said
Trial production has begun at a gas pipeline plant established near Port Said by a joint Kuwaiti-Egyptian venture. Plans for the $95mn investment were announced in February 2001 (MEES, 12 February 2001). Of the total capital, 60% is held by two firms in the Kharafi group, Kuwait Pipe Industries and Oil Services Company and EK Holding, a Kuwaiti-Egyptian holding company. The remaining 40%...